Outreach services – ETHOS
Enable Trust Holistic Outreach Service
We welcome opportunities to work with pupils, schools and the wider community and offer a range of outreach support services. Our staff have a range of additional skills and qualifications relating to different aspects of SEND including Specialist Leader of Education SEND, Masters in Autism, Thrive Practitioners, Therapeutic counselling certificates and SpLD Teaching Certificates.
- Visits to Culverhill and New Siblands school to see strategies in action and discuss particular needs with specialist staff
“…it was a very rewarding and positive experience which enriched our professional development”
“I just wanted to thank you for taking so much time to show me around and discuss options for the child I work with. Your advice was very helpful and your school was fantastic”
- Consultancy and support for schools and colleges to develop strategies for individual pupils
- Bespoke training regarding a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities including:
- Speech, Language and Communication needs
- Specific Learning Needs – Dyslexia
- Early language development
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Global delay and moderate Learning Needs
- Attachment Difficulties
- Social, Emotional & Mental Health Needs
- Complex Learning Needs and behaviour
- Profound Multiple Learning Needs.
Commissioning our services
Professional visits to Enable Trust schools can be organised by contacting
Sarah Holt – Enable Trust Outreach co-ordinator
Our visits to schools/colleges/wider community to provide outreach services are commissioned directly through NATSA North Avon Teaching Schools Alliance.
Please contact Vic Boynton – Director of North Avon Teaching Schools Alliance