- Culverhill / Plain navy polo shirt
- Culverhill / Plain white polo shirt
- Culverhill / Plain navy fleece
- Culverhill cardigan or sweatshirt
- Grey or black trousers
- Grey or black skirt
- Black school shoes or black trainers
- Blue or navy summer dresses
- Waterproof coat with a hood for both playtimes and outdoor learning times
- (Many classes will ask for children to bring in a pair of waterproof shoes/wellies for outdoor learning time)
Any plain uniform needs to not have any logos, symbols or pictures on.
- Culverhill PE T-Shirt (Old or new style)
- Culverhill Sweatshirt or Fleece
- Navy blue shorts or joggers (Leggings are not suitable)
- Trainers, which are fastened with laces or Velcro. (Canvas daps are really not suitable as they do not provide support or absorb shock and are not waterproof.)
In order to ensure your child’s safety in PE lessons long hair must be tied back and any piercings must be removed or covered with tape.
Anyone who already has an “old style” Culverhill P.E. shirt should carry on wearing it until it no longer fits – there is no need to replace it.