We are really proud of the number of our pupils who attend Sports Clubs outside of school. This not only provides them with the opportunity to participate in more exercise / sport but also to practice their social skills and to meet other young people with similar needs.
Over the last couple of years Culverhill P.E. department has established firm links with a number of Sports Clubs who specialise in providing friendly, fun, fully inclusive sessions.
Details of the clubs listed below, along with photos of our pupils attending them, are displayed on our Sports Clubs Board in school
- Yate-adaptive-kids (YOSC)
- Gem Boccia
- BCFC at Bradley Stoke
- Longwell Green Inclusive F.C.
- Sensory F.C. (Warmley Park)
- BCFC Downs Syndrome F.C. (St Paul’s Sports Community Academy)
- Avonmouth Avengers (Shirehampton)
- Kingswood AIR
- A4 Inclusive Tennis (Sodbury)